MEDICARE HELLAS applies the Quality Management Systems, environmental management and Quality Management for Medical Devices in accordance with the international standards ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and the Ministerial Decision ΔΥ8δ / ΓΠ / οικ. 1348/04 (Government Gazette 32 Β / 16-1-2004): Principles and guidelines of good practice in the distribution of medical-devices products.
The main goal of the Company’s Quality Management System is to create a basis for the continuous improvement of the efficiency of its processes, always guided by the continuous satisfaction of the needs and expectations of its customers as much as possible.
For the implementation of the above, the Management Team continuously supports and applies the basic principles and rules that govern the Company’s Unified Management System, establishing objective goals for quality, based on the undivided and constructive cooperation of both its employees and its associates.
The basic principles, as they are expressed in the Company System’s procedures, are:
• The observance of the legislative and regulatory framework that governs the Company’s operation. Special emphasis is given to the management of patients' personal data which the Company adheres to. Compliance with specified customer requirements as agreed through written contracts / agreements in order to increase their satisfaction
• The compliance with the requirements of the Ministerial Decision ΔΥ8 / 1348/2004 concerning the "Definition of Quality System of Medical Devices’ Distribution Companies" as well as with the requirements of the standards EN ISO 9001: 2015, EN ISO 13485: 2016 as well as the Community directives- regulations governing medical devices
• Ongoing customer after-sales support as well as constructive cooperation with all suppliers
• The continuous information and training of the staff
• Investigation of the causes of non-compliances or complaints and further examination of corrective actions
The principles of the system, as well as the objective goals for quality, are reviewed regularly by the Company’s Management Team in order to adapt to the new needs and developments in the business field, the legal requirements but also to the achievements of the goal of continuous improvement of the Company's operations.
Through the continuous reviews of the above, the Management Team is in a constant search to identify new needs. The Management Team is committed to providing the necessary resources to meet the needs, as they arise and are shaped by the existing situations, to the maximum of its capabilities.
All the Company’s departments have the responsibility to respond, assimilate and implement the procedures required by the Unified Management System through their daily activities.
It is also the responsibility of the Company’s Management Team to ensure that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood and apllied by all the human resources of the Company, with the ultimate goal of continuous, stable development of its business activity with unwavering commitment to its principles and continuous offering of high quality products and services.
Chairman & CEO
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management of MEDICARE HELLAS is aware of the effects that burden the environment during the implementation of its business activities.
For this reason, MEDICARE HELLAS records, analyzes and implements environmental programs aimed at reducing its impact on the environment and is constantly working to expand and continuously improve its environmental footprint. This environmental policy is an integral part of the Company's corporate and product strategy.
The Management of MEDICARE HELLAS is committed to continuously improve the environmental footprint of the Company through:
• the identification of the environmental aspects & effects of the Company per process / activity as well as the evaluation of their criticality,
• the recording and analysis of environmental data related to the Company's performance and specifically:
✓ The consumption of natural resources,
✓ Recycling of materials (eg electrical / electronic equipment, batteries)
✓ The production of solid and liquid waste,
✓ The production of hazardous waste (eg batteries, non-recyclable products),
✓ The CO2 emissions into the atmosphere from the implementation of transport.
• the implementation of environmental mitigation programs that are considered critical,
• the definition of measurable targets & corresponding indicators (KPIs) for the environment,
• the Identification and Evaluation of potential risks and opportunities related to the environment, per process / activity, and taking measures to prevent and address them,
• maintaining a high level of environmental awareness of executives through continuous training and information,
• the periodic evaluation of all the suppliers, partners and subcontractors of the Company with quality and environmental criteria,
• the implementation of contingency plans to ensure the protection of the health and safety of staff and third parties as well as the protection of the environment,
• of the Management System application according to the International Standard ISO 14001: 2015.
For this purpose, MEDICARE HELLAS continuously and systematically controls the applicable legal instructions and requirements, resulting from these relevant works which are then documented and included in the Company’s Management System.
The Company's Unified Management System is inspected by an independent certification body, ensuring that MEDICARE HELLAS's commitment in the field of environmental management can be compared to domestic and international terms of reference.
Chairman & CEO
MEDICARE HELLAS has successfully completed its certification process for the entire range of its activities, ensuring the quality of its products and services for their end user.